BabyLegs offers several practical and resourceful ways to keep children warm, protected and stylish.
Why parents adore BabyLegs®:
• Makes diaper changing and potty training easier
• Keeps legs warm in strollers and carriers
• Protects knees from hard surfaces and rug burn
• Provides lightweight sun protection in the summer months
• Keep in diaper bag for a quick change when messes arise
• Fashionable alternative to tights
Why ‘tweens, teens and adults adore BabyLegs®:
• Arm warmers for bicyclists, runners, kayakers and hikers
• An extra layer for camping or skiing o Layer under a t-shirt
• Fun and funky fashion accessory, adding personality to any outfits
Size: One size fits most!
Size 8cm wide by 21cm long
The BabyLegs® brand has grown from one mom's diaper bag accessory - our signature leg warmer - to a popular children's brand with essential child and baby products.
In April of 2005, a young mom was confronted with a diaper rash that just wouldn't quit. The rash needed some fresh air to heal, but she was also concerned about keeping her daughter warm. In a moment of inspiration, she snipped the feet off of a pair of socks and fitted her daughter from hip to ankle with a cool set of leg warmers. These leg warmers not only kept her daughter warm, but also protected her from the elements, made diaper changing and potty training easier, and protected her soft knees while crawling. With some fun designs and some grassroots marketing support, the functional and fashionable leg warmers that began as a solution to keep little legs warm quickly became much more.
BabyLegs® leg warmers quickly became a parenting essential across the world because of their utility, practicality, and stylish appeal. Our continued desire to provide products that provide style and protection for little legs and feet eventually led us to expand into children's hosiery with the introduction of baby socks and girls tights. In 2009, BabyLegs® was acquired by the United Legwear Company, a global manufacturer of hosiery and underwear. To learn more about United Legwear, please visit http://www.unitedlegwear.com/about-us.