The no mess, no fuss, no worries way to cloth diaper!
Cloth diapering has never been so easy!
• TOSS the used insert into your diaper pail
• REPLACE the insert with a clean one
• REUSE the cover. The one-size cover and insert adjusts to fit most babies from 7-35 pounds.
• A waterproof shell, so no extra cover is needed.
• Available in both snaps or hook/loop closures.
• Wipe the inside of the cover out and use it over and over again!
• Form fitting elastic to prevent leaks.
• Patent pending comfy butterfly closure. A feature that is unique to cloth diapers made by Cotton Babies.
• No stuffing involved just tuck insert under flaps and go!
• Patent pending 3x3 adjustable snap system to fit most babies from birth to potty training.
Choose your Absorbent Insert
Flip™ Stay-Dry inserts are made of 3 absorbent layers of microfiber and a smooth stay-dry suede that wicks away
moisture from your baby's bum-keeping baby drier, longer.
Flip™ Organic inserts are very soft, ultra-absorbent and made from 100% Oeko-Tex® certified organic cotton.
*U.S. and International patents pending.
**Fit is approximate and may vary depending on size and shape of your baby.
Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in Egypt (cover).