• REUSE the cover. The one-size cover and insert adjusts to fit most babies from 7-35 pounds
• A waterproof shell, so no extra cover is needed.
• Available in both snaps or hook/loop closures.
• Wipe the inside of the cover out and use it over and over again!
• Form fitting elastic to prevent leaks.
• Patent pending comfy butterfly closure. A feature that is unique to cloth diapers made by Cotton Babies.
• No stuffing involved just tuck insert under flaps and go!
• Patent pending 3x3 adjustable snap system to fit most babies from birth to potty training.
Now Available as a Training Pull Up!
Training pants done right. Our one-size waterproof shell with
replaceable organic cotton pads let your little one learn by feeling
wetness. Now your child can pull them up and down when it's time to go,
or you can unsnap the side, making messy changes less messy.
SMART IDEAS by our customers
"...We're still pretty new to cloth diapering. We purchased 2 day packs to
transition to cloth for our 2 year old before our next child comes along
in May. We haven't had any leaks and we were getting leaks with our
huggies disposables. These are easy to clean, easy to put on, and our
son can't undo the snaps. We love the Flips because they really cut
down on the bulk of a cloth diaper without cutting down the absorbency."
-Jennifer 2/2011, Reviewing the FLIP Stay Dry Day Pack