bumGenius Newborn Cloth Diaper
The bumGenius Newborn Cloth Diaper is a distinguished iParenting Media Award Winner and a recipient of the Mother & Baby
Gold Medal for 2008!
- An all-in-one is a cloth diaper with the absorbent layer integrated into the waterproof outer layer. It goes on in one
- No stuffing, no diaper cover and no folding means that this is the
easiest-to-use and quite possibly, the most convenient newborn diaper
you can buy.
- These fantastic all-in-one diapers are made with an outer fabric that is safe to wash in hot water.
- The closures are hook & loop, just like disposable diapers.
- The inner-core is ultra-absorbent.
- The lining fabric keeps your baby's bottom dry.
- The tabs have that stretch that you love in deluxe disposable diapers.
- The ultra-gentle leg elastic will keep the messes in!
Stretchy tabs, hook & loop closures and ultra-gentle leg/back
casings guarantee a great fit every time. The soakers are made
of our exclusive Cotton Babies microfiber terry. This ensures that
your diaper isn't just super-absorbent, it also dries
quickly. Just like our pockets, the suedecloth lining keeps your baby's
bottom dry and free of irritation caused by wetness and
ultra-gentle elastic won't leave red marks.
bumGenius Newborn cloth diapers fit from 6-12 pounds. They are
intended for a newborn and fit low, below the navel, to keep the
area dry. This diaper is designed to fit during that itty-bitty newborn
Fasten hook tabs to laundry tabs on slot cover. Pre-wash cold. Wash hot (100F/40C) with
bumGenius detergent. Extra
rinse. No laundry additives. Line dry. No fabric softeners. Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per
Only the Best for Your Baby
The soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your
newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture
away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back
elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red
Our unique covered* slot opening keeps your baby protected from
products carry the best warranty in the industry. Read more
about the warranty details.