- Soft, ultra-absorbent, Oeko-Tex certified organic cotton.
- Thinner, trim fit for day time.
- Single layer dries fast.
- Encourages early potty training by letting your baby feel moisture.
- Adjust small to large by changing fold direction.
Real life demands flexibility. With the Flip™ hybrid diaper
system, parents can choose from three absorbent inserts to meet their
changing needs. With Flip you are free to change it up and enjoy life
wherever you go!
Cloth Diaper in Three Easy Steps
1.Choose the best insert for your needs: stay dry, organic or disposable.
2.Toss the used insert in your diaper pail.
3.Wipe cover clean and reuse.
Insert: 100% Organic Cotton.
3 organic cotton inserts. Cover sold separately.
Before First Use: For cotton products, wash hot (100F/40C) 3-5 times.
Use: Do not use rash creams.
Dirty Storage: Store in dry pail/bin.
Pre-wash cold. Wash hot (100F/40C) with bumGenius detergent. Extra
rinse. No laundry additives. Tumble dry. No fabric softeners. Use ¼ cup
or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month.
• A waterproof shell, so no extra cover is needed.
• Available in both snaps or hook/loop closures.
• Wipe the inside of the cover out and use it over and over again!
• Form fitting elastic to prevent leaks.
• Patent pending comfy butterfly closure. A feature that is unique to cloth diapers made by Cotton Babies.
• No stuffing involved just tuck insert under flaps and go!
• Patent pending 3x3 adjustable snap system to fit most babies from birth to potty training.
*U.S. and International patents pending.
**Fit is approximate and may vary depending on size and shape of your baby.
Designed by a mom and conscientiously manufactured in Egypt (cover).