|To make a warranty claim, please call GroVia at 877-899-2229, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
repair/replacement questions are often answered with more questions. We
may be able to provide you with simple instructions for resolving the
problem you are having. If it is determined we need to examine the
product for workmanship materials. Please complete the following:
- Complete the Merchandise Return Form
- Include a copy of your receipt or invoice
- Mail product to address shown on the Merchandise Return Form
Items often covered by warranty:
- TPU (waterproofing)
- Sewn Seams
- Failure to follow care instructions: Includes, but
is not limited to the following which has been used in conjunction with
the use/care of the product:
- Water temperatures exceeding 140║F/60║C
- A detergent containing additives (enzymes, brighteners, whiteners, dyes, perfumes, essential oils) or natural soap
- Fabric softeners
- Any caustic substance
- Diaper rash cream
- Excessive wear and tear
- Accidental damage (items caught/torn in a washing machine)
- Our warranty DOES NOT cover leaking, diaper odor, normal wear & tear, pilling or shrinkage.
For repairs of products outside the warranty program there are many WAHM that can be found through online forums, such as DiaperSwappers, who will do repairs at a small fee.